What you will learn.
- Create, display, and plot working drawings
- Prepare drawings to known scale for plotting
- Operate and adjust input and output devices
- Construct technical drawings using a standard computer aided drafting program
- Demonstrate file management techniques
- Prepare digital drawings of a hardscape plan, tree planting plan, planting plan, sections, and elevations
About this course:
It is advisable that you complete the following (or equivalent) since they are prerequisites for AutoCAD 1.
Spring 2019 Schedule
These courses meet in person and make use of an online presence to varying degrees.
Landscape Architecture certificate students must take this course for unit credit; other students may choose either unit credit or 3.3 continuing education units.
Students must have access to most recent version of AutoCAD software; student versions of the software may be downloaded for free upon proof of student status. UCLA Extension computer labs are not available after class. Visitors not permitted. This course does not support AutoCAD on Mac computers.
Visitors no permitted. Materials Required. Internet access required.