Human Factors in Landscape Architecture
About this course:
It is advisable that you complete the following (or equivalent) since they are prerequisites for Human Factors in Landscape Architecture.
Winter 2019 Schedule
These courses meet in person and make use of an online presence to varying degrees.
Visitors not permitted. Internet access required. Materials required.
This course applies towards the following certificates & specializations…
What you will learn.
- Understand human motivation and behavior patterns
- Evaluate the aesthetic, social, and ecological successes of existing landscapes to inform future design decisions
- Observe social factors as an element affecting design and as essential to effective design
- Utilize community facilitation as part of the design process, the design program, and final design concept
- Develop the ability to embody an idea within the landscape that is sensitive to culture, demography, and geography