Landscape Design 4: Environmental Analysis and Planning
What you will learn.
- Understand how to prepare an environmental analysis of a potential project site
- Work within a team environment
- Apply knowledge of natural processes, codes and connectivity to land use and adjacencies
- Understand and apply suitability analysis and all historical, social, environmental, physical, (i.e., below grade, at grade, above grade) planning criteria and how to map and quantify these elements of the environment
- Collect and understand past community input and public engagement
- Present and defend project design solutions with facts, figures and analytical data
About this course:
It is advisable that you complete the following (or equivalent) since they are prerequisites for Landscape Design 4: Environmental Analysis and Planning.
Winter 2019 Schedule
These courses meet in person and make use of an online presence to varying degrees.
Visitors not permitted. Internet access required. Materials required.