Advanced Statistics and Quantitative Methods
About this course:
It is advisable that you complete the following (or equivalent) since they are prerequisites for Advanced Statistics and Quantitative Methods.
Fall 2018 Schedule
These courses are fully online, and there are no in-person classroom meetings.
Coursework must be submitted as Microsoft Word or Excel attachments.
Enrollment limited; early enrollment advised. Enrollment deadline: September 27, 2018. No refund after September 27, 2018. Internet access required. Materials required.
What you will learn.
- Understand various concepts of statistics and quantitative methods
- Recognize business, medical, and scientific applications of statistical data
- Utilize hypothesis testing for small and large samples
- Understand chi-squared, statistical quality control, regression, and correlation
- Understand analysis of variance (ANOVA)
- Understand statistics-based decision making under uncertainty