Integration and Infinite Series
This course is the second of the Calculus series and covers transcendental functions, methods, applications of integration, sequences, and series. The course prepares students for Calculus-based Chemistry and Physics.
What you can learn.
- Acquire mathematical tools to apply to subsequent courses in math, sciences, or economics
- Find derivatives and integrals of transcendental functions
- Apply various integration techniques to evaluate integrals and improper integrals
- Use L'Hopital rule and other methods to determine limits of functions or sequences
- Find Taylor polynomials for common functions
- Find power series for common functions
About this course:This course covers transcendental functions, methods, applications of integration, sequences, and series. Transferable for UC credit.
Summer 2020 Schedule
These courses have regular meeting times and are fully online, via remote instruction. Click “See Details” below for more information.
Visitors not permitted. Enrollment deadline: July 01, 2020. Internet access required. Materials required.