Introduction to Statistics and Quantitative Methods
What you will learn.
- Understand statistical terminology
- Appropriately use statistical techniques
- Understand various concepts of statistics and quantitative methods
- Utilize mathematical analysis
- Recognize business, medical, and scientific applications of statistical data
- Prepare for advanced quantitative courses such as Quantitative Analysis & Forecasting
About this course:
Fall 2018 Schedule
These courses are fully online, and there are no in-person classroom meetings.
It is recommended that students have the latest anti-virus, word processing, and spreadsheet software.
Coursework must be submitted as Microsoft Word or Excel attachments.
Enrollment limited; early enrollment advised. Enrollment deadline: September 27, 2018. No refund after September 27, 2018. Internet access required. Materials required.