Introduction to Statistics and Quantitative Methods
STATS X 402
This introductory statistics course emphasizes practical application of statistical analysis. The introduction covers the role of statistics in the fields of science, economics, nursing, business, and medical research.
What you will learn.
- Understand statistical terminology
- Appropriately use statistical techniques
- Understand various concepts of statistics and quantitative methods
- Utilize mathematical analysis
- Recognize business, medical, and scientific applications of statistical data
- Prepare for advanced quantitative courses such as Quantitative Analysis & Forecasting