Introduction to Logic Pro
MUSC X 480
READ MORE ABOUT THIS COURSE
Introduce yourself to the industry standard music producing software Logic Pro. Logic Pro combines composition, notation, and audio production facilities. Learn the process of creating a song from recording to mixing.
Starting at $699.00
What you can learn.
- Learn how Logic Pro creates commercial music whether you are a songwriter, composer, or producer
- Experience the nuts bolts of song construction
- Delve into producing drum tracks, editing audio with Flex Time and Pitch
- Gain exposure to digital effects processing, virtual amps, and pedals
- Prepare for your Apple Certification Exam
About this course:
Logic Pro is a professional music production program that combines composition, notation, and audio production facilities. Of interest to songwriters, composers, audio producers, and audio engineers, this course introduces you to the primary features and basic user interface of Logic Pro X. Using your own Mac, you walk through the process of creating an actual song, from recording, producing a Virtual Drum track, editing audio with Flex Time and Pitch, and recording/editing/arranging of MIDI sequences and Apple Loops, to digital effects processing using virtual amps and pedals, Logic remote on the iPad, automation, and mixing. This course prepares you for the Apple Certification exam.
It is advisable that you complete the following (or equivalent) since they are prerequisites for Introduction to Logic Pro.
Basic computer skills and basic audio technology concepts.
Fall 2018 Schedule
These courses are fully online, and there are no in-person classroom meetings.