Introduction to Logic Pro
Introduce yourself to the industry standard music producing software Logic Pro. Logic Pro combines composition, notation, and audio production facilities. Learn the process of creating a song from recording to mixing.
What you can learn.
- Learn how Logic Pro creates commercial music whether you are a songwriter, composer, or producer
- Experience the nuts bolts of song construction
- Delve into producing drum tracks, editing audio with Flex Time and Pitch
- Gain exposure to digital effects processing, virtual amps, and pedals
- Prepare for your Apple Certification Exam
About this course:Logic Pro is a professional music production program that combines composition, notation, and audio production facilities. Of interest to songwriters, composers, audio producers, and audio engineers, this course introduces you to the primary features and basic user interface of Logic Pro X. Using your own Mac, you walk through the process of creating an actual song, from recording, producing a Virtual Drum track, editing audio with Flex Time and Pitch, and recording/editing/arranging of MIDI sequences and Apple Loops to digital effects processing using virtual amps and pedals, Logic remote on the iPad, automation, and mixing. This course prepares you for the Apple Certification exam.
Fall 2020 Schedule
These courses are fully online and have no regular meeting times.
Enrollment limited; early enrollment advised. Internet access required. Materials required.