Introduction to Logic Pro
What you can learn.
- Learn how Logic Pro creates commercial music whether you are a songwriter, composer, or producer
- Experience the nuts bolts of song construction
- Delve into producing drum tracks, editing audio with Flex Time and Pitch
- Gain exposure to digital effects processing, virtual amps, and pedals
- Prepare for your Apple Certification Exam
About this course:
It is advisable that you complete the following (or equivalent) since they are prerequisites for Introduction to Logic Pro.
Fall 2018 Schedule
These courses are fully online, and there are no in-person classroom meetings.
Enrollment limited; early enrollment advised. No refund after September 28, 2018. Internet access required. Materials required.
Hybrid courses utilize a combination of in-person classroom meetings and online meetings.
No meetings January 21 and February 18.
This course includes both online sessions and classroom meetings. Refer to course syllabus for online session details.
Enrollment limited; early enrollment advised. Internet access required. Materials required.