This program is perfect for...
- Individuals pursuing a career in film scoring
- Musicians who want transition into film composition
- Composers wanting to expand their film scoring skills
- Individuals passionate about film scores
What you can learn.
- How to score cues for film, television, and video games
- How to maximize a project's budget using MIDI, professional musicians, and other tools
- Business principles relating to film music
- Essential creative and technical skills for film scoring
Select 1 software course (4 units) from the list below. Students must be proficient in a digital audio workstation (DAW). If you are already proficient in a DAW such as Logic, Pro Tools, Digital Performer or Cubase, you may petition to waive this course requirement by emailing email@example.com.
Estimated Cost Breakdown
Application & Candidacy Fee
Estimated Program Tuition
Estimated program textbook/materials
*The Application & Candidacy fee establishes your candidacy in the program for a period of time covering normal progress toward completion and may allow you to access a variety of program benefits. See our website or speak to a program representative for more information about candidacy and program benefits.
Visa Requirement Applicable
VA Benefit Eligible
The U.S. Department of Education requires colleges and universities to disclose certain information for any financial aid eligible program that, “prepares students for gainful employment in a recognized occupation”. This information includes program costs; occupations that the program prepares students to enter; occupational profiles; on time completion rate; and for the most recent award year: the number of students who have completed the program, the number of students who complete the program within the estimated duration, the job placement rate, and the median Title IV and private loan debt incurred by those who complete the program. For gainful employment information for this program, visit our Financial Aid page.