Design Graphics 3: Digital Rendering and Presentation Drawings
This third course in the Design Graphics Sequence takes the same site plan and designs and renders with digital media. A full graphic package is prepared with digital renderings, sections, and elevations.
What you can learn.
- Acquire an advanced working knowledge and use of scale, proportions, and maintain graphic scale throughout the presentation package
- Complete a graphic production and a verbal presentation of a digitally rendered presentation package through the use of Photoshop and InDesign
- Demonstrate "the sequence of graphic communications"
- Develop a final presentation in print and PDF formats
- Show ability to develop a digital workflow and file management system
About this course:This third course in the Design Graphics Sequence takes the same site plan and designs and renders them with digital media. Advanced and additional details fill out the sequence with a full graphic package that encompasses digital renderings, sections, and elevations.
Winter 2021 Schedule
These courses have regular meeting times and are fully online, via remote instruction. Click “See Details” below for more information.
No meetings January 18; February 15. Internet access required. Materials required.