Design Graphics 3: Digital Rendering and Presentation Drawings
This third course in the Design Graphics Sequence takes the same site plan and designs and renders with digital media. A full graphic package is prepared with digital renderings, sections, and elevations.
What you can learn.
- Acquire an advanced working knowledge and use of scale, proportions, and maintain graphic scale throughout the presentation package
- Complete a graphic production and a verbal presentation of a digitally rendered presentation package through the use of Photoshop and InDesign
- Demonstrate "the sequence of graphic communications"
- Develop a final presentation in print and PDF formats
- Show ability to develop a digital workflow and file management system