Design Graphics 3: Digital Rendering and Presentation Drawings
What you will learn.
- Acquire an advanced working knowledge and use of scale, proportions, and maintain graphic scale throughout the presentation package
- Complete a graphic production and a verbal presentation of a digitally rendered presentation package through the use of Photoshop and InDesign
- Demonstrate "the sequence of graphic communications"
- Develop a final presentation in print and PDF formats
- Show ability to develop a digital workflow and file management system
About this course:
It is advisable that you complete the following (or equivalent) since they are prerequisites for Design Graphics 3: Digital Rendering and Presentation Drawings.
Winter 2019 Schedule
These courses meet in person and make use of an online presence to varying degrees.
No class meetings on January 21; February 18.
Visitors not permitted. Internet access required. Materials required.