Post-Production for Film and Television
What you can learn.
- Understand the picture and sound editing processes
- Learn about non-linear editing of single and multi-camera programs
- Explore special visual effects
- Recognize the impact of sound, from music scoring to effects design
- Master budgeting, scheduling, and deliveries
- Study high-definition television and its impact on post-production
About this course:
Fall 2018 Schedule
These courses meet in person and make use of an online presence to varying degrees.
No meeting November 22, 2018.
No refund after October 11, 2018. Internet access required.
No meeting November 24, 2018.
No refund after October 13, 2018. Internet access required.
These courses are fully online, and there are no in-person classroom meetings.
Hybrid courses utilize a combination of in-person classroom meetings and online meetings.
This course includes both online sessions and classroom meetings. Refer to course syllabus for online session details.
Internet access required.