Post-Production for Film and Television
Emphasizing how new technologies continue to impact post-production, this course examines the post-production process for film and television. May include guest speakers.
What you can learn.
- Understand the picture and sound editing processes
- Learn about non-linear editing of single and multi-camera programs
- Explore special visual effects
- Recognize the impact of sound, from music scoring to effects design
- Master budgeting, scheduling, and deliveries
- Study high-definition television and its impact on post-production
About this course:Emphasizing how new technologies continue to impact post-production, this course provides an overview of the post-production pipeline from dailies through delivery. Class topics include a step-by-step overview of each stage of the process and building the post-production team: editors, audio mixers, composers, sound-designers, visual effects artists, and post-production management. The latest trends in post-production are covered. Instruction may include guest speakers.
Fall 2020 Schedule
These courses are fully online and have no regular meeting times.
These courses have regular meeting times and are fully online, via remote instruction. Click “See Details” below for more information.
No meeting November 26, 2020. Internet access required.