Post-Production for Film and Television
Emphasizing how new technologies continue to impact post-production, this course examines the post-production process for film and television. May include guest speakers.
What you can learn.
- Understand the picture and sound editing processes
- Learn about non-linear editing of single and multi-camera programs
- Explore special visual effects
- Recognize the impact of sound, from music scoring to effects design
- Master budgeting, scheduling, and deliveries
- Study high-definition television and its impact on post-production
About this course:Emphasizing how new technologies continue to impact post-production, this course provides an overview of the post-production pipeline from dailies through delivery. Class topics include a step-by-step overview of each stage of the process and building the post-production team: editors, audio mixers, composers, sound-designers, visual effects artists, and post-production management. The latest trends in post-production are covered. Instruction may include guest speakers.
Winter 2020 Schedule
These courses are fully online, and there are no in-person classroom meetings.
These courses meet in person and make use of an online presence to varying degrees.