This program is perfect for...
- Individuals currently pursuing a career in filmmaking and other sectors of the entertainment industry
- Individuals looking to get started in the entertainment industry
- Individuals wanting to explore different aspects of the entertainment industry
- Individuals who have a passion for entertainment
What you can learn.
- The cycle of filmed entertainment from pre-production to release
- The post-production process including editing and sound
- Current entertainment industry trends and business models
- Visual thinking skills to identify critical elements of successful movies
Estimated Cost Breakdown
Application & Candidacy Fee
Estimated Program Tuition
Estimated program textbook/materials
Estimated Total Cost
*The Application & Candidacy fee establishes your candidacy in the program for a period of time covering normal progress toward completion and may allow you to access a variety of program benefits. See our website or speak to a program representative for more information about candidacy and program benefits.
Visa Requirement Applicable
VA Benefit Eligible
The U.S. Department of Education requires colleges and universities to disclose certain information for any financial aid eligible program that, “prepares students for gainful employment in a recognized occupation”. This information includes program costs; occupations that the program prepares students to enter; occupational profiles; on time completion rate; and for the most recent award year: the number of students who have completed the program, the number of students who complete the program within the estimated duration, the job placement rate, and the median Title IV and private loan debt incurred by those who complete the program. For gainful employment information for this program, visit our Financial Aid page.