Pre-Production and Production for Film and Television
What you can learn.
- Learn the producer’s role interfacing with the writer, director, and key personnel
- Understand how to pitch and sell ideas
- Acquire the skills to breakdown a script
- Manage a schedule and budget
- Prepare for critical on-the-set issues facing the producer
About this course:
Fall 2018 Schedule
These courses are fully online, and there are no in-person classroom meetings.
No refund after September 28, 2018. Internet access required. Materials required.
Hybrid courses utilize a combination of in-person classroom meetings and online meetings.
No meeting November 22, 2018.
This course includes both online sessions and classroom meetings. Refer to course syllabus for online session details.
No refund after October 11, 2018. Internet access required. Materials required.