This program is perfect for...
- Pre-medical and pre-health students who would like to be more attractive candidates to medical schools’ or other health professional schools’ admissions boards
- Pre-medical and pre-health students who would like to explore the field of pediatrics to determine if it’s a specialty they would like to pursue
- Students planning to enter the specialty of pediatric medicine who would like more information on the field
- Health care professionals looking for more knowledge in the field of pediatrics
What you can learn.
- Explore key principles in the science and practice of pediatrics
- Learn the different subspecialties of pediatrics
- Recognize similarities and differences between adult and pediatric medicine
- Understand the core skills required in the practice of pediatric genetics
- Understand the role of pediatric genetics in the public health sphere
Click below to view the required and elective courses, if applicable, for this program.
Estimated Cost Breakdown
All courses in this program are paid for individually. An application form is required to establish candidacy in this program. From the 'Apply Now' button, complete the online application and pay the application fee if applicable.
Application & Candidacy Fee
Estimated Program Tuition
Estimated program textbook/materials
*The Application & Candidacy Fee establishes your candidacy in the program for a period of time covering normal progress toward completion and may allow you to access a variety of program benefits.
The U.S. Department of Education requires colleges and universities to disclose certain information for any financial aid eligible program that, “prepares students for gainful employment in a recognized occupation”. This information includes program costs; occupations that the program prepares students to enter; occupational profiles; on time completion rate; and for the most recent award year: the number of students who have completed the program, the number of students who complete the program within the estimated duration, the job placement rate, and the median Title IV and private loan debt incurred by those who complete the program. For gainful employment information for this program, visit our Financial Aid page.