This program is perfect for...
- Pre-medical and pre-health students who would like to be more attractive candidates to medical schools’ or other health professional schools’ admissions boards
- Pre-medical and pre-health students who would like to explore the field of pediatrics to determine if it’s a specialty they would like to pursue
- Students planning to enter the specialty of pediatric medicine who would like more information on the field
- Health care professionals looking for more knowledge in the field of pediatrics
What you can learn.
- Explore key principles in the science and practice of pediatrics
- Learn the different subspecialties of pediatrics
- Recognize similarities and differences between adult and pediatric medicine
- Understand the core skills required in the practice of pediatric genetics
- Understand the role of pediatric genetics in the public health sphere
Estimated Cost Breakdown
Application & Candidacy Fee
Estimated Program Tuition
Estimated program textbook/materials
*The Application & Candidacy fee establishes your candidacy in the program for a period of time covering normal progress toward completion and may allow you to access a variety of program benefits. See our website or speak to a program representative for more information about candidacy and program benefits.
Visa Requirement Applicable
VA Benefit Eligible
The U.S. Department of Education requires colleges and universities to disclose certain information for any financial aid eligible program that, “prepares students for gainful employment in a recognized occupation”. This information includes program costs; occupations that the program prepares students to enter; occupational profiles; on time completion rate; and for the most recent award year: the number of students who have completed the program, the number of students who complete the program within the estimated duration, the job placement rate, and the median Title IV and private loan debt incurred by those who complete the program. For gainful employment information for this program, visit our Financial Aid page.