Sketching and Plant Identification
ARCH X 494.65
Using the gardens of Southern California, students learn plant taxonomy through obsrevation and recording using illustration and journaling.
What you can learn.
- Improve skills of observation
- Plan and establish a drawing format and process
- Keep a sketchbook/journal and documentation
- Improve basic plant identification knowledge through the use of sketching
- Improve illustrating/sketching techniques with pencil
- Increase knowledge of plant material