Sketching and Plant Identification
What you will learn.
- Improve skills of observation
- Plan and establish a drawing format and process
- Keep a sketchbook/journal and documentation
- Improve basic plant identification knowledge through the use of sketching
- Improve illustrating/sketching techniques with pencil
- Increase knowledge of plant material
About this course:
Winter 2019 Schedule
These courses meet in person and make use of an online presence to varying degrees.
Elective course in Landscape Architecture and Horticulture Certificates
Students must provide their own transportation to field trip locations. Internet access required. Materials Required.