This program is perfect for...
- Writers seeking a career related to their passion
- People passionate about books and reading
- Communication professionals who want to build core skills to advance their careers
- Independent and self-publishing authors needing professional development
What you can learn.
- Read like a content editor who can improve ideas and expression
- Employ standard practices used by copyeditors in a variety of fields and disciplines
- Discover how manuscripts become books and other items sold in marketplaces or distributed to audiences
- Identify how editors can work collaboratively with other professionals to produce high-quality work
Click below to view the required and elective courses, if applicable, for this program.
Estimated Cost Breakdown
All courses in this program are paid for individually, unless otherwise noted. An application form is required to establish candidacy in this program. From the 'Apply Now' button, complete the online application and pay the application fee if applicable.
Application & Candidacy Fee
Estimated Program Tuition
Estimated program textbook/materials
*The Application & Candidacy Fee establishes your candidacy in the program for a period of time covering normal progress toward completion and may allow you to access a variety of program benefits.
The U.S. Department of Education requires colleges and universities to disclose certain information for any financial aid eligible program that, “prepares students for gainful employment in a recognized occupation”. This information includes program costs; occupations that the program prepares students to enter; occupational profiles; on time completion rate; and for the most recent award year: the number of students who have completed the program, the number of students who complete the program within the estimated duration, the job placement rate, and the median Title IV and private loan debt incurred by those who complete the program. For gainful employment information for this program, visit our Financial Aid page.