This program is perfect for...
- Professionals in engineering and manufacturing looking to gain formal training in lean Six Sigma methodologies
- Professionals in quality assurance and control seeking to streamline processes and operations
- Executives looking for high-level overview of Six Sigma principles
- Individuals desiring to pursue career paths in lean Six Sigma
What you can learn.
- Principles of Six Sigma to eliminate waste in repetitive operations
- Principles of lean Six Sigma for process improvement by systematically eliminating obstacles from your workplace to achieve maximum efficiency
- Define, Measure Analyze, Improve, Control (DMAIC) approach
- Fundamentals to help you prepare for the American Society of Quality (ASQ®) Green and Black Belt Certification.
Click below to view the required and elective courses, if applicable, for this program.
Estimated Cost Breakdown
All courses in this program are paid for individually, unless otherwise noted. An application form is required to establish candidacy in this program. From the 'Apply Now' button, complete the online application and pay the application fee if applicable.
Application & Candidacy Fee
Estimated Program Tuition
Estimated program textbook/materials
*The Application & Candidacy Fee establishes your candidacy in the program for a period of time covering normal progress toward completion and may allow you to access a variety of program benefits.
The U.S. Department of Education requires colleges and universities to disclose certain information for any financial aid eligible program that, “prepares students for gainful employment in a recognized occupation”. This information includes program costs; occupations that the program prepares students to enter; occupational profiles; on time completion rate; and for the most recent award year: the number of students who have completed the program, the number of students who complete the program within the estimated duration, the job placement rate, and the median Title IV and private loan debt incurred by those who complete the program. For gainful employment information for this program, visit our Financial Aid page.