This program is perfect for...
- Professionals seeking formal training in biotech engineering
- Professionals looking to pursue career paths in biotechnology design, development, quality, regulatory compliance, and manufacturing
- Professionals seeking to focus on specific aspects of biotechnology
- Executives seeking high-level overview of biotechnology principles
What you can learn.
- Engineering processes in drug development using genes, genome, recombinant DNA technology, and genomics
- European and FDA rules, regulations, and guidance
- Manufacturing processes for biotechnology
- Quality management principles in drug development with an emphasis on GLP, GMP, GDP, GCP, and GAMP
About this program.
This certificate provides the foundation you need to be in-demand in the expanding fields of Biotechnology Engineering. Gain knowledge in Biotechnology fundamentals, manufacturing techniques and know-how. Learn European and FDA regulatory approval requirements and quality engineering. Acquire theoretical and practical knowledge to apply immediately today.
This certificate program is offered 100% online and is taught by industry experts who combine the latest trends and cutting edge information with real world experience.
What our certificates have done for our students.
feel a certificate helped them enhance their careers
1 in 4
received a salary increase after starting a certificate program
switched careers after completing a certificate program
recommend a certificate program to others
Click below to view the required and elective courses, if applicable, for this program.
Estimated Cost Breakdown
All courses in this program are paid for individually, unless otherwise noted. An application form is required to establish candidacy in this program. From the 'Apply Now' button, complete the online application and pay the application fee if applicable.
Application & Candidacy Fee
Estimated Program Tuition
Estimated program textbook/materials
*The Application & Candidacy Fee establishes your candidacy in the program for a period of time covering normal progress toward completion and may allow you to access a variety of program benefits.
The U.S. Department of Education requires colleges and universities to disclose certain information for any financial aid eligible program that, “prepares students for gainful employment in a recognized occupation”. This information includes program costs; occupations that the program prepares students to enter; occupational profiles; on time completion rate; and for the most recent award year: the number of students who have completed the program, the number of students who complete the program within the estimated duration, the job placement rate, and the median Title IV and private loan debt incurred by those who complete the program. For gainful employment information for this program, visit our Financial Aid page.