This program is perfect for...
- Professionals looking for formal training in contract management for public and private sectors
- Current contract managers looking to enhance skills and advance their careers
- Individuals who want to learn contract bidding, negotiation, and legal processes
- Individuals looking to pursue career paths in contract management
What you can learn.
- Negotiation techniques and strategies used in contract management
- Types, applications, and structuring of contracts
- Legal aspects of contract management
- International business contracting
Estimated Cost Breakdown
Application & Candidacy Fee
Estimated Program Tuition
Estimated program textbook/materials
*The Application & Candidacy fee establishes your candidacy in the program for a period of time covering normal progress toward completion and may allow you to access a variety of program benefits. See our website or speak to a program representative for more information about candidacy and program benefits.
Visa Requirement Applicable
VA Benefit Eligible
The U.S. Department of Education requires colleges and universities to disclose certain information for any financial aid eligible program that, “prepares students for gainful employment in a recognized occupation”. This information includes program costs; occupations that the program prepares students to enter; occupational profiles; on time completion rate; and for the most recent award year: the number of students who have completed the program, the number of students who complete the program within the estimated duration, the job placement rate, and the median Title IV and private loan debt incurred by those who complete the program. For gainful employment information for this program, visit our Financial Aid page.