This program is perfect for...
- Engineers and tech professionals looking for formal training in digital communication systems
- Professionals wanting to pursue career paths in design and analysis of communication systems and applications
- Professionals who want to focus on specific aspects of digital communications systems
- Individuals looking for a rigorous and broad understanding of the latest communications technology and its applications
What you can learn.
- A comprehensive introduction to modern communications principles
- Digital communication systems design and analysis of satellite, fiber optic, and wireless
- Analysis and simulation of communications systems using MATLAB, Simulink, and Mathcad
- Emerging business opportunities intersecting communications systems
What our certificates have done for our students.
feel a certificate helped them enhance their careers
1 out of 4
received a salary increase after starting a certificate program
switched careers after completing a certificate program
recommend a certificate program to others
Click below to view the required and elective courses, if applicable, for this program.
Estimated Cost Breakdown
All courses in this program are paid for individually. An application form is required to establish candidacy in this program. From the 'Apply Now' button, complete the online application and pay the application fee if applicable.
Application & Candidacy Fee
Estimated Program Tuition
Estimated program textbook/materials
*The Application & Candidacy Fee establishes your candidacy in the program for a period of time covering normal progress toward completion and may allow you to access a variety of program benefits.
Visa Requirement Applicable
VA Benefit Eligible
The U.S. Department of Education requires colleges and universities to disclose certain information for any financial aid eligible program that, “prepares students for gainful employment in a recognized occupation”. This information includes program costs; occupations that the program prepares students to enter; occupational profiles; on time completion rate; and for the most recent award year: the number of students who have completed the program, the number of students who complete the program within the estimated duration, the job placement rate, and the median Title IV and private loan debt incurred by those who complete the program. For gainful employment information for this program, visit our Financial Aid page.