This program is perfect for...
- Accounting professionals looking to move into a senior position
- Those planning to sit for the CPA exam who have not completed these studies or need to refresh their understanding of advanced accounting concepts
- Individuals in large companies or international organizations where these specialized skills are needed for advancement
- Professionals who would like to gain a well-balanced appreciation of the accounting profession
What you can learn.
- Foreign exchange contracts, foreign subsidiaries and branches and international operations
- Intercompany transactions, partially owned subsidiaries, and parent company versus entity theory valuation of minority interest in subsidiaries
- Understand business combinations, purchase vs. pooling of interests, accounting for mergers, consolidations, and acquisition of subsidiaries
- Partnerships, joint ventures, receiverships, and trusts
Click below to view the required and elective courses, if applicable, for this program.
Estimated Cost Breakdown
All courses in this program are paid for individually, unless otherwise noted. An application form is required to establish candidacy in this program. From the 'Apply Now' button, complete the online application and pay the application fee if applicable.
Application & Candidacy Fee
Estimated Program Tuition
Estimated program textbook/materials
*The Application & Candidacy Fee establishes your candidacy in the program for a period of time covering normal progress toward completion and may allow you to access a variety of program benefits.
The U.S. Department of Education requires colleges and universities to disclose certain information for any financial aid eligible program that, “prepares students for gainful employment in a recognized occupation”. This information includes program costs; occupations that the program prepares students to enter; occupational profiles; on time completion rate; and for the most recent award year: the number of students who have completed the program, the number of students who complete the program within the estimated duration, the job placement rate, and the median Title IV and private loan debt incurred by those who complete the program. For gainful employment information for this program, visit our Financial Aid page.
Stackable options that really add up!
This specialization is part of several stackable specializations available within the accounting and tax disciplines. Customize your education to best suit your academic and professional and goals.