This program is perfect for...
- Individuals planning to sit for the CPA exam who have not completed these studies or need to refresh their understanding in these advanced accounting concepts
- Individuals looking to move into a Senior Accounting position who needs a greater understanding of these advanced concepts
- Individuals in large companies or international companies where these specialized skills are needed for advancement
What you can learn.
- Foreign exchange contracts, foreign subsidiaries and branches and international operations
- Cost verses equity method of accounting for operations of subsidiaries
- Partnerships, joint ventures, receiverships, and trusts
- Mergers, Acquisitions, consolidations
Click below to view the required and elective courses, if applicable, for this program.
Estimated Cost Breakdown
All courses in this program are paid for individually. An application form is required to establish candidacy in this program. From the 'Apply Now' button, complete the online application and pay the application fee if applicable.
Application & Candidacy Fee
Estimated Program Tuition
Estimated program textbook/materials
*The Application & Candidacy Fee establishes your candidacy in the program for a period of time covering normal progress toward completion and may allow you to access a variety of program benefits.
The U.S. Department of Education requires colleges and universities to disclose certain information for any financial aid eligible program that, “prepares students for gainful employment in a recognized occupation”. This information includes program costs; occupations that the program prepares students to enter; occupational profiles; on time completion rate; and for the most recent award year: the number of students who have completed the program, the number of students who complete the program within the estimated duration, the job placement rate, and the median Title IV and private loan debt incurred by those who complete the program. For gainful employment information for this program, visit our Financial Aid page.