This program is perfect for...
- Individuals pursuing a career in editing
- Directors and filmmakers wanting to learn about the editing process
- Individuals in other aspects of entertainment who want to understand the editing process
- Individuals interested in the entertainment industry
What you can learn.
- Editing theory
- The art of editing
- Hands-on instruction and practice on the leading editing software
- How to apply editing skills to various projects, including film, television, documentaries, and web series
Estimated Cost Breakdown
Application & Candidacy Fee
Estimated Program Tuition
Estimated program textbook/materials
*The Application & Candidacy fee establishes your candidacy in the program for a period of time covering normal progress toward completion and may allow you to access a variety of program benefits. See our website or speak to a program representative for more information about candidacy and program benefits.
Visa Requirement Applicable
VA Benefit Eligible
The U.S. Department of Education requires colleges and universities to disclose certain information for any financial aid eligible program that, “prepares students for gainful employment in a recognized occupation”. This information includes program costs; occupations that the program prepares students to enter; occupational profiles; on time completion rate; and for the most recent award year: the number of students who have completed the program, the number of students who complete the program within the estimated duration, the job placement rate, and the median Title IV and private loan debt incurred by those who complete the program. For gainful employment information for this program, visit our Financial Aid page.