This program is perfect for...
- Individuals pursuing a career in entertainment development
- Individuals pursuing a career as an entertainment acquisition executive
- Individuals pursuing a career as a creative producer for film and television
- Entertainment professionals looking to expand their expertise to development
What you can learn.
- The development cycle and how it affects the production of content
- How to develop compelling stories
- How to write coverage
- How to make a project attractive to potential buyers
The following course should be completed within the first 2 quarters of study:
- FILM TV X 404 Pre-Production and Production for Film and Television
The following courses should be taken prior to X 476.244 Story Development Workshop: Crafting Your Original Story.
- FILM TV X 476.22 Story Analysis for Film and Television
- FILM TV X 476.894 Introduction to Feature Film Development
Estimated Cost Breakdown
Application & Candidacy Fee
Estimated Program Tuition
Estimated program textbook/materials
*The Application & Candidacy fee establishes your candidacy in the program for a period of time covering normal progress toward completion and may allow you to access a variety of program benefits. See our website or speak to a program representative for more information about candidacy and program benefits.
Visa Requirement Applicable
VA Benefit Eligible
The U.S. Department of Education requires colleges and universities to disclose certain information for any financial aid eligible program that, “prepares students for gainful employment in a recognized occupation”. This information includes program costs; occupations that the program prepares students to enter; occupational profiles; on time completion rate; and for the most recent award year: the number of students who have completed the program, the number of students who complete the program within the estimated duration, the job placement rate, and the median Title IV and private loan debt incurred by those who complete the program. For gainful employment information for this program, visit our Financial Aid page.