Courses in this program are open enrollment and you will pay for each course individually. You have the option to begin taking courses before committing to the program, to make sure it’s the right fit for you. We recommend starting with Child Development EDUC X 21.
However, establishing candidacy in the program has its benefits:
- Receive tailored information to help you succeed in your program
- Access to exclusive certificate student benefits, such as UCLA Alumni Association membership
- Lock in the most current terms and conditions of the program, as curricula and requirements are subject to change
- Candidacy is required to receive your official UCLA Extension certificate upon completing your program
How to Apply
- Click the Apply Now button below
- Login or create a new student account
- Once you are logged into the student portal, you can select “My Applications” from the left side menu at any time to return to your application. Click the yellow “Start” button to proceed.
- On the Certificate Application page, follow the instructions and click save. Then submit your application.
- Proceed to checkout and pay the $50 nonrefundable candidacy fee to finalize your application.
- Begin enrolling in courses!