This program is perfect for...
- Those exploring the possibility of becoming interior designers
- Interior designers interested in enhancing their skills
- Individuals seeking more knowledge in the field of interior design
- Students with a passion for interior design
What you can learn.
- History of environmental arts, fundamentals of interior architecture in both commercial and residential interiors, color theory and application, and more
- Use of either AutoCAD or Revit, two powerful computer-aided design (CAD) programs favored by major firms
- Use of freehand drawing and drafting to communicate design concepts
- For students with a bachelor's degree, completion of this certificate with a grade of B or better will make them eligible for the advanced course of study leading to a Master of Interior Architecture degree
What our certificates have done for our students.
feel a certificate helped them enhance their careers
1 out of 4
received a salary increase after starting a certificate program
switched careers after completing a certificate program
recommend a certificate program to others
Click below to view the required and elective courses, if applicable, for this program.
Estimated Cost Breakdown
All courses in this program are paid for individually. An application form is required to establish candidacy in this program. From the 'Apply Now' button, complete the online application and pay the application fee if applicable.
Application & Candidacy Fee
Estimated Program Tuition
Estimated program textbook/materials
*The Application & Candidacy Fee establishes your candidacy in the program for a period of time covering normal progress toward completion and may allow you to access a variety of program benefits.
Visa Requirement Applicable
VA Benefit Eligible
The U.S. Department of Education requires colleges and universities to disclose certain information for any financial aid eligible program that, “prepares students for gainful employment in a recognized occupation”. This information includes program costs; occupations that the program prepares students to enter; occupational profiles; on time completion rate; and for the most recent award year: the number of students who have completed the program, the number of students who complete the program within the estimated duration, the job placement rate, and the median Title IV and private loan debt incurred by those who complete the program. For gainful employment information for this program, visit our Financial Aid page.