An internship in marketing can provide you with practical experience in a variety of marketing job functions. Certificate students must complete a minimum of 20 units of program curriculum (5 courses), with a GPA of 3.0 or better, before enrolling in the internship.
This program is perfect for...
- New marketers looking to develop digital marketing acumen to grow their careers
- Business professionals who need to understand the digital marketing landscape
- Experienced marketers looking to brush up on current digital marketing trends and skills
- Entrepreneurs looking to grow their businesses through new, digital marketing methods
What you can learn.
- Navigate the vast landscape of digital marketing tools to enhance and support your strategic marketing plans
- Track, measure, and evaluate the effectiveness of digital marketing campaigns via data and analytics
- Learn how to optimize your website and build content to drive traffic
- Explore and engage with the various platforms and channels that make up the social media ecosystem
- Study the trends and apply best practices in digital media planning and buying across platforms
- Assess and determine how influencer marketing can be integrated into a campaign
About this program.
Digital marketing continues to evolve and expand as businesses increasingly digitize and require an online brand presence. The field of digital marketing is dynamic and growing as new platforms and channels emerge. This constant change creates an exciting career path for digital marketers because there will continue to be avenues for growth.
This program offers new and experienced professionals the opportunity to learn about the latest trends and tools in digital marketing to grow and maintain their brands online. Students will have the opportunity to dive deeply into different topics and develop the skills they need to stand out in the field.
Our instructors are industry experts who bring their real-world knowledge and experience to the class. Courses are designed to be interactive and challenge students to apply what they learn in real-world scenarios through the use of case studies and projects. Courses in this program can be taken on-site, online, or a combination of both.
Click below to view the required and elective courses, if applicable, for this program.
Estimated Cost Breakdown
All courses in this program are paid for individually, unless otherwise noted. An application form is required to establish candidacy in this program. From the 'Apply Now' button, complete the online application and pay the application fee if applicable.
Application & Candidacy Fee
Estimated Program Tuition
Estimated program textbook/materials
*The Application & Candidacy Fee establishes your candidacy in the program for a period of time covering normal progress toward completion and may allow you to access a variety of program benefits.
The U.S. Department of Education requires colleges and universities to disclose certain information for any financial aid eligible program that, “prepares students for gainful employment in a recognized occupation”. This information includes program costs; occupations that the program prepares students to enter; occupational profiles; on time completion rate; and for the most recent award year: the number of students who have completed the program, the number of students who complete the program within the estimated duration, the job placement rate, and the median Title IV and private loan debt incurred by those who complete the program. For gainful employment information for this program, visit our Financial Aid page.