Quarterly Parking Permits
Evening and Weekend Permits-Cost: $141
Valid after 4:30 p.m. Monday through Thursday, after noon on Friday, and all day Saturday and Sunday, except in the structures and lots specified below.
Weekend Only Permits-Cost: $108
Valid after noon on Friday and all day Saturday and Sunday, except for structures and lots specified below.
How to Purchase
- Online: While you are enrolling, select the parking option during the checkout process or visit our Special Request page in the student portal and scroll down to purchase a parking permit.
- By Phone: 800-825-9971 (M-F, 8 a.m.-5 p.m.)
- In Person: 10995 Le Conte Avenue, Suite 113, Los Angeles, CA 90024 (M-F, 8am-5pm)
- Parking permits are valid in Structure CHS and numbered lots and structures with the following exceptions: Structure 1, 5, 8, 13, 17, 35, 37, 38, 39, DC, LCC
- Permits are valid in “Blue,” “X,” and unmarked spaces.
- Permits are not valid in spaces marked “Reserved at all times for ‘X’” or “Designated Blue Permits” or in designated pay per space stalls.
- Permits expire at the end of the current academic quarter. If your course meets beyond the permit expiration date, you must pay $12 for each extra meeting.
Lost or Stolen Permits
The university is not responsible for lost or stolen permits. Please report lost or stolen permits immediately to the UCLA Extension Cashier Office (310-825-6130 or firstname.lastname@example.org). Replacement permits may be purchased for $30.
Parking Permit Refund Policy
Parking permit refunds are granted in full through the third week of the quarter. With the exception of canceled or rescheduled courses, all refund requests after the refund deadline will be subject to a pro rata refund calculation of $20 per week, beginning with the fourth week of the quarter.** Permits purchased after the refund deadline will be subject to the standard pro rata refund calculation. Parking permits must be returned to the UCLA Extension Cashier Office, 10995 Le Conte Ave., Suite 139, Los Angeles, CA 90024.