This program is perfect for:
- Designers, engineers, information architects, writers, sociologists and entrepreneurs who want to learn to develop compelling user experiences
- Individuals who want to be able to create successful, innovative web, print and packaging design solutions
- People interested in a multidisciplinary design thinking approach, used to strengthen familiar, often undervalued, skills
- Students without a degree who want to petition the department for admittance and can successfully pass a portfolio review and interview
What you can learn.
- Information architecture principles, responsive design, mobile device-centric design; usability testing, analytics, and analysis
- System and user interface design and the total spectrum of interface design standards, including e-commerce websites, service design, and physically based environments
- Standard user experience design tools, including Sketch, Adobe XD, and more for design; InVision, Principle and Axure; and how to use CSS and HTML 5 to create prototypes
- How to conduct user research, develop user personas and scenarios and satisfy the needs of multiple other project constituents, including clients and colleagues
What our certificates have done for our students.
feel a certificate helped them enhance their careers
1 out of 4
received a salary increase after starting a certificate program
switched careers after completing a certificate program
recommend a certificate program to others
Click below to view the required and elective courses, if applicable, for this program.
Estimated Cost Breakdown
All courses in this program are paid for individually. An application form is required to establish candidacy in this program. From the 'Apply Now' button, complete the online application and pay the application fee if applicable.
Application & Candidacy Fee
Estimated Program Tuition
Estimated program textbook/materials
*The Application & Candidacy Fee establishes your candidacy in the program for a period of time covering normal progress toward completion and may allow you to access a variety of program benefits.
Visa Requirement Applicable
VA Benefit Eligible
The U.S. Department of Education requires colleges and universities to disclose certain information for any financial aid eligible program that, “prepares students for gainful employment in a recognized occupation”. This information includes program costs; occupations that the program prepares students to enter; occupational profiles; on time completion rate; and for the most recent award year: the number of students who have completed the program, the number of students who complete the program within the estimated duration, the job placement rate, and the median Title IV and private loan debt incurred by those who complete the program. For gainful employment information for this program, visit our Financial Aid page.