Enrollment limited; early enrollment advised. Internet access required.
Human Resources Development
MGMT X 482.201
Designed for more experienced HR professionals, this course examines the training and development function of human resources to help improve the effectiveness of staff and positively impact the organization.
Starting at $765.00
As few as 9 weeks
What you can learn.
- Review strategies to assess, design, and implement training and development programs
- Learn about organizational development efforts to improve individual and/or group performance
- Overview change interventions and change management strategies
- Learn to develop succession plans and implement performance management systems
- Identify and evaluate the latest trends in HRD, such as human performance technology
About this course:This course examines the primary role of human resources development (HRD) in the organization to help people and organizations effectively manage change. This highly interactive course focuses on strategies for assessing, designing, and implementing training and organizational development efforts that positively impact the performance of the individual and the work group. The course also provides an overview of change interventions, including training and staff development; succession planning and performance management; factors that influence HRD; the consulting role and skills of the HRD professional, including facilitation and group dynamics; and the trends in HRD, such as human performance technology.
MGMT X 450 Elements of Human Resources Management, MGMT X 450.2 Talent Acquisition, and one additional HR course.
Fall 2021 Schedule
Date & Time
This section has no set meeting times.
Instructor: Susmitha Valvekar
No refunds after October 01, 2021
Internet access required to retrieve course materials.
Book: Human Resource Development(Talent Development) by Jon M. Werner
Course syllabus not yet available.