Global Marketing and Strategy
In an increasingly global economy, businesses need to employ marketing strategies that can advantageously position them in a competitive world market. Learn the strategies to becoming a player on the global stage.
What you can learn.
- Understand the competitive implications and key decisions needed to enter the world market
- Learn to analyze, plan, organize, and manage an international business strategy
- Review foreign market surveys and understand the role of competitive intelligence
- Examine the impacts of trade barriers, pricing, distribution channels, and cultural differences on marketing strategies
- Create a competitive global marketing strategy
About this course:This course lays the foundation to gaining competitive advantage in the global marketplace by providing a hands-on understanding of the competitive implications affecting global marketing strategies; covering the factors that govern the decision to enter export marketing; and analyzing planning, organizing, and managing an international business marketing strategy. Topics include foreign market surveys; the role of competitive intelligence; understanding trade barriers, pricing, distribution channels, and cultural differences that affect marketing strategies; and how to create a competitive marketing strategy. You gain a comprehensive understanding of global competitive marketing core concepts and how global competitive marketing strategies can affect a company's future performance.
Spring 2020 Schedule
These courses meet in person and make use of an online presence to varying degrees.