Programming in C# for Visual Studio .NET Platform I
What you can learn.
- Understand the Visual Studio C# development environment
- Know how to develop basic C# applications
- Have a thorough knowledge of how to debug basic Android applications
- Understand how a C# UI is created
- Know basic Object Oriented Programming (OOP) concepts
- Understand basic internet C# development operations
About this course:
It is advisable that you complete the following (or equivalent) since they are prerequisites for Programming in C# for Visual Studio .NET Platform I.
Experience in other programming languages, such as Visual Basic, C, C++, and Java is useful. For students with little or no programming experience, we recommend taking COM SCI X 414.20 Fundamentals of Software Development before taking this course.
Summer 2019 Schedule
These courses are fully online, and there are no in-person classroom meetings.
Enrollment limited. Enrollment deadline: July 2, 2019. Internet access required. Materials required.
These courses meet in person and make use of an online presence to varying degrees.
Enrollment limited. Enrollment deadline: July 1, 2019. Internet access required. Materials required.