REMOTEtional Intelligence – Delivering Results from Anywhere
Learn how 15 emotional intelligence traits can benefit remote and hybrid workers by becoming more self-reliant when working autonomously, controlling perceptions, driving and delivering optimal performance, building high-trust relationships and communicating more effectively.
What you can learn.
- Describe how emotional intelligence can enhance remote work performance and identify 15 relevant emotional intelligence traits
- Explain why remote work will remain relevant and 10 things to expect when you return to the office
- Understand 10 ways to combat Zoom fatigue
- Identify the importance of result-oriented meetings
- Explain why trust-building tactics must be catered to professionals in each of the 4 trust quadrants
- Describe a process for simplifying the communication process
- Explain why it is important to re-think performance
About this course:In this webinar, you’ll learn key insights from the book REMOTEtional Intelligence. You’ll learn how 15 emotional intelligence traits can help you overcome remote work challenges. Emotional Intelligence is a set of emotional and social skills that establish how well we perceive and express ourselves, develop and maintain relationships, cope with challenges, and use emotional information. It has great utility in remote work situations. It can help you become more self-reliant when working autonomously, control perceptions by projecting a sense of presence, drive and deliver optimal performance, build high-trust relationships and communicate more effectively. Learn how you can build power skills like Empathy, Emotional Awareness and Impulse Control through practical tactics you can apply immediately for productive outcomes.
Our team members are here to help. Hours: Mon-Fri, 8am-5pm
Learn how we can help your organization meet its professional development goals and corporate training needs.
Donate to UCLA Extension
Support our many efforts to reach communities in need.