This program is perfect for...
- Individuals whose goal is to attend a top-tier MBA program in the U.S.
- Students who completed an undergraduate degree in a non-business field
- Those needing to complete additional coursework to meet MBA prerequisites
- Students who want to be best-prepared for the MBA application process
What you can learn.
- Accounting theory, principles, and practice
- Micro and macro-economic issues that have relevance in the business environment
- Fundamental background of quantitative techniques applicable for administrators in the public and private economic sectors
- Marketing methods, practices, and institutions from the perspectives of manufacturers, distributors, and consumers
- Fundamentals of corporate finance, with an emphasis on the methods and sources of financing for corporations
- A way of thinking that leads to effective strategy development and operational problem-solving
What our certificates have done for our students.
feel a certificate helped them enhance their careers
1 in 4
received a salary increase after starting a certificate program
switched careers after completing a certificate program
recommend a certificate program to others
Click below to view the required and elective courses, if applicable, for this program.
Estimated Cost Breakdown
All courses in this program are paid for individually. An application form is required to establish candidacy in this program. From the 'Apply Now' button, complete the online application and pay the application fee if applicable.
Application & Candidacy Fee
Estimated Program Tuition
Estimated program textbook/materials
*The Application & Candidacy Fee establishes your candidacy in the program for a period of time covering normal progress toward completion and may allow you to access a variety of program benefits.
The U.S. Department of Education requires colleges and universities to disclose certain information for any financial aid eligible program that, “prepares students for gainful employment in a recognized occupation”. This information includes program costs; occupations that the program prepares students to enter; occupational profiles; on time completion rate; and for the most recent award year: the number of students who have completed the program, the number of students who complete the program within the estimated duration, the job placement rate, and the median Title IV and private loan debt incurred by those who complete the program. For gainful employment information for this program, visit our Financial Aid page.