MGMT X 460.983
READ MORE ABOUT THIS COURSE
This course provides students with a comprehensive overview of investment opportunities and strategies in international markets, including the developed world and expanding emerging markets.
What you can learn.
- Learn about the growth potential of investing internationally and ways to diversify your portfolio
- Understand how the international equity and bond markets and risks of international investing
- Gain strategies for making investment decisions and analyzing trends that affect investment outcomes
- Examine how asset allocation can help to control risk by analyzing political and economic risks
- Perform research and identify key information sources for balancing and controlling risks
About this course:
More and more individuals are investing internationally to take advantage of its potential growth and diversify their investment portfolios. This course provides you with a comprehensive overview of investment opportunities and strategies in international markets, including the developed world and expanding emerging markets. Learn how to navigate the obstacles that confront the international equity and bond markets and the special risks involved with international investing. Topics include examining how asset allocation strategies can help control risk, international investment products, analyzing political and economic risks in countries and regions, performing research and identifying information sources, and balancing and controlling risks. With these and other tools, you learn to make informed investment decisions and analyze the global and regional economic trends that may affect investment outcomes.