Medical Assistant Fundamentals of Practice & Lab: Clinical Skills/ Procedures for Medical Assistants II
This course is Part 2 in a 3-part series that covers foundations for clinical practice for medical assistants. Student learn vital signs, patient intake and documentation principles, and principles of disease and infections.
What you can learn.
- Use of proper procedure and equipment to accurately measure and assess vital signs
- Recognize normal vital sign values associated with various age groups
- Describe factors that can influence vital signs
- Assist in patient examinations and procedures
- Understand the importance and proper use of Personal Protective Equipment
- Recognize and take proper Standard Precaution to decrease infection and possible exposure