Pathway program options and fees
Full-Time Residential Program
Living away from home while attending a college program is an important way to learn skills for independent living, and we recommend that all students take advantage of our residential option.
Pathway fees include:
- All Pathway core courses and elective classes*
- Level Lab - a weekly living services class
- Program expenses
- Academic advising with Pathway staff and UCLA undergrads
- Social activities
- Recreation center access
- Internship and placement support
- 24/7 residential support provided by Level Up Solutions
Program Fee: $35,020/year
Fees are payable for the entire year and cover all educational aspects of Pathway. Fees for full-time residential students paid in full by August 1st are eligible for a 5% discount. Tuition fees not paid in full will be divided into quarterly payments.
Housing and meal plan fees are paid separately. Independent/Supported Living Services (I/SLS) are not included in tuition. For clients of regional center these services are covered. For those students who are not clients of regional center, I/SLS can be paid privately.