An internship in taxation can provide you with practical experience in a variety of job functions. Students must have completed a minimum of 16 units of the Taxation Certificate program curriculum (4 courses) before enrolling in the internship.
This program is perfect for...
- Individuals working in small or family businesses who prepare taxes for the business
- CPAs and attorneys looking into a tax specialization
- Tax preparers who wish to advance in their careers
- Individuals looking to transition into a career in taxation
What you can learn.
- Learn how to develop and implement a plan for your business taxes
- Understand the tax implications for various retirement planning options
- Develop knowledge to understand the tax impacts of other benefit choices
- Understand the tax implications of operating a non-profit entity
- Learn critical taxation concepts required for international businesses
Click below to view the required and elective courses, if applicable, for this program.
Estimated Cost Breakdown
All courses in this program are paid for individually, unless otherwise noted. An application form is required to establish candidacy in this program. From the 'Apply Now' button, complete the online application and pay the application fee if applicable.
Application & Candidacy Fee
Estimated Program Tuition
Estimated program textbook/materials
*The Application & Candidacy Fee establishes your candidacy in the program for a period of time covering normal progress toward completion and may allow you to access a variety of program benefits.
The U.S. Department of Education requires colleges and universities to disclose certain information for any financial aid eligible program that, “prepares students for gainful employment in a recognized occupation”. This information includes program costs; occupations that the program prepares students to enter; occupational profiles; on time completion rate; and for the most recent award year: the number of students who have completed the program, the number of students who complete the program within the estimated duration, the job placement rate, and the median Title IV and private loan debt incurred by those who complete the program. For gainful employment information for this program, visit our Financial Aid page.
Programs you may also like...
Stackable options that really add up!
This specialization is part of several stackable specializations available within the tax and accounting disciplines. Utilize these stackable programs to create your own career path, and to acquire marketable areas of expertise.