This program is perfect for...
- Working professionals who are considering the event management industry
- Those considering career transition into event management
- Event managers interested in further developing their skills
- Anyone looking to enhance their career opportunities
What you can learn.
- Introduction to the meetings industry and profession, and meeting management
- Site and venue selection, event design and experience, and budgeting basics
- Event risk management, contracts, negotiations, and marketing
- Event technology, food and beverage fundamentals, on-site management, and post-meeting follow-up
Click below to view the required and elective courses, if applicable, for this program.
Estimated Cost Breakdown
All courses in this program are paid for individually. An application form is required to establish candidacy in this program. From the 'Apply Now' button, complete the online application and pay the application fee if applicable.
Application & Candidacy Fee
Estimated Program Tuition
Estimated program textbook/materials
*The Application & Candidacy Fee establishes your candidacy in the program for a period of time covering normal progress toward completion and may allow you to access a variety of program benefits.
Visa Requirement Applicable
VA Benefit Eligible
The U.S. Department of Education requires colleges and universities to disclose certain information for any financial aid eligible program that, “prepares students for gainful employment in a recognized occupation”. This information includes program costs; occupations that the program prepares students to enter; occupational profiles; on time completion rate; and for the most recent award year: the number of students who have completed the program, the number of students who complete the program within the estimated duration, the job placement rate, and the median Title IV and private loan debt incurred by those who complete the program. For gainful employment information for this program, visit our Financial Aid page.