DESMA X 479.47AA
Develop advanced techniques and practical workflows in Adobe Illustrator.
About this course:
Develop advanced techniques and practical workflows while exploring the world's masters of the software. Learn path building, altering and fine-tuning, type issues, text effects, creating fonts, linked text, color usage and application, gradient mesh, path patterns and brushes, 3D packaging comps, and prepress issues. Projects are built around print identities, visual effects, and other high-level applications.
It is advisable that you complete the following (or equivalent) since they are prerequisites for Illustrator II.
X 481.47 Illustrator I.
This course applies towards the following certificates & specializations…
What you will learn.
- Discover advanced, multi-disciplinary techniques for creating beautiful vector illustrations
- Explore Adobe mobile apps to enhance your creative process
- Create isometric illustrations employing Adobe Illustrator’s powerful 3D design tools
- Employ new techniques for creating unique illustrations in different settings and for different purposes
- Identify and employ different Adobe Apps to enhance the creative process