DESMA X 479.47AA
Develop advanced techniques and practical workflows in Adobe Illustrator.
Starting at $784.00
As few as 11 weeks
About this course:
Develop advanced techniques and practical workflows while exploring the world's masters of the software. Learn path building, altering and fine-tuning, type issues, text effects, creating fonts, linked text, color usage and application, gradient mesh, path patterns and brushes, 3D packaging comps, and prepress issues. Projects are built around print identities, visual effects, and other high-level applications.
It is advisable that you complete the following (or equivalent) since they are prerequisites for Illustrator II.
X 481.47 Illustrator I or equivalent experience. Not appropriate for beginners.
Spring 2019 Schedule
These courses are fully online, and there are no in-person classroom meetings.
Instructor: Tzeitel Sorrosa
47 days left. Enroll by Apr 3, 2019
Enrollment limited. Internet access required.
No refunds after April 7, 2019
Book: Adobe Illustrator CC Classroom in a Book by Adobe Creative Team
This course applies towards the following certificates & specializations…
What you will learn.
- Discover advanced, multi-disciplinary techniques for creating beautiful vector illustrations
- Explore Adobe mobile apps to enhance your creative process
- Create isometric illustrations employing Adobe Illustrator’s powerful 3D design tools
- Employ new techniques for creating unique illustrations in different settings and for different purposes
- Identify and employ different Adobe Apps to enhance the creative process