Motion Graphics I
Learn how to integrate digital artwork into After Effects and put it in motion. Create stunning visual effects and exciting animated 3D typography.
What you can learn.
- Train in the concepts of motion design, examining a range of diverse issues such as merging graphic design and animation with cinematic storytelling techniques
- Create infographics
- Explore other topics including editing, camera, lighting, and sound design
- Learn how to use feature film-level compositing tools
- Learn how to work collaboratively in a professional pipeline
- Get access to industry experts via guest speakers
About this course:Learn how to integrate digital artwork into After Effects. This course covers workflow strategies to ensure that artwork created in Photoshop or Illustrator maintains its integrity. Instruction also explores common resolutions, complex motion paths and masks, color modes, bit depths, frame and pixel aspect ratios, graphic and video file formats, and frame rates commonly used in motion graphics.
It is advisable that you complete the following (or equivalent) since they are prerequisites for Motion Graphics I.
Spring 2020 Schedule
These courses meet in person and make use of an online presence to varying degrees.
Held in a regular classroom with student-provided laptops.
Enrollment limited. Visitors not permitted.