Motion Graphics I
What you can learn.
- Train in the concepts of motion design, examining a range of diverse issues such as merging graphic design and animation with cinematic storytelling techniques
- Create infographics
- Explore other topics including editing, camera, lighting, and sound design
- Learn how to use feature film-level compositing tools
- Learn how to work collaboratively in a professional pipeline
- Get access to industry experts via guest speakers
About this course:
It is advisable that you complete the following (or equivalent) since they are prerequisites for Motion Graphics I.
Fall 2018 Schedule
These courses meet in person and make use of an online presence to varying degrees.
Held in a regular classroom with student-provided laptops.
Enrollment limited. Visitors not permitted. No refund after October 5