This program is perfect for...
- Professionals seeking formal training in government cost estimation
- Business managers, auditors, project managers, cost analysts, and others who are involved in government procurement
- Professionals seeking to fulfill their continuing education requirements
- Individuals desiring to pursue career paths in government contracts
What you can learn.
- Statistical and parametric pricing, computer aided cost estimating
- Pricing requirements imposed on government contractors by FAR
- Best value and Sole Source contracting
- Government acquisition processes, procurement cycles, and types of procurements
Estimated Cost Breakdown
Application & Candidacy Fee
Estimated Program Tuition
Estimated program textbook/materials
Estimated Total Cost
*The Application & Candidacy fee establishes your candidacy in the program for a period of time covering normal progress toward completion and may allow you to access a variety of program benefits. See our website or speak to a program representative for more information about candidacy and program benefits.
Visa Requirement Applicable
VA Benefit Eligible
The U.S. Department of Education requires colleges and universities to disclose certain information for any financial aid eligible program that, “prepares students for gainful employment in a recognized occupation”. This information includes program costs; occupations that the program prepares students to enter; occupational profiles; on time completion rate; and for the most recent award year: the number of students who have completed the program, the number of students who complete the program within the estimated duration, the job placement rate, and the median Title IV and private loan debt incurred by those who complete the program. For gainful employment information for this program, visit our Financial Aid page.