This program is perfect for...
- Professionals seeking formal training in government cost estimation
- Business managers, auditors, project managers, cost analysts, and others who are involved in government procurement
- Professionals seeking to fulfill their continuing education requirements
- Individuals desiring to pursue career paths in government contracts
What you can learn.
- Statistical and parametric pricing, computer aided cost estimating
- Pricing requirements imposed on government contractors by FAR
- Best value and Sole Source contracting
- Government acquisition processes, procurement cycles, and types of procurements
What our certificates have done for our students.
feel a certificate helped them enhance their careers
1 out of 4
received a salary increase after starting a certificate program
switched careers after completing a certificate program
recommend a certificate program to others
Click below to view the required and elective courses, if applicable, for this program.
Estimated Cost Breakdown
All courses in this program are paid for individually. An application form is required to establish candidacy in this program. From the 'Apply Now' button, complete the online application and pay the application fee if applicable.
Application & Candidacy Fee
Estimated Program Tuition
Estimated program textbook/materials
*The Application & Candidacy Fee establishes your candidacy in the program for a period of time covering normal progress toward completion and may allow you to access a variety of program benefits.
Visa Requirement Applicable
VA Benefit Eligible
The U.S. Department of Education requires colleges and universities to disclose certain information for any financial aid eligible program that, “prepares students for gainful employment in a recognized occupation”. This information includes program costs; occupations that the program prepares students to enter; occupational profiles; on time completion rate; and for the most recent award year: the number of students who have completed the program, the number of students who complete the program within the estimated duration, the job placement rate, and the median Title IV and private loan debt incurred by those who complete the program. For gainful employment information for this program, visit our Financial Aid page.