Capstone Project Studio
What you can learn.
- Plan and coordinate the work process for carrying out a landscape design project of significant scale and scope
- Generate solutions to complex design issues using both deductive and inductive thinking processes
- Identify and develop conceptual models, diagrams, etc., applying site analysis, context, precedents, and other relationships/research, in order to explore and test solutions to design issues
- Incorporate skills, techniques, theory, and design processes that demonstrate minimum professional proficiency in landscape architecture theory, design and graphics
- Present an original design solution graphically and verbally and a booklet documenting the design process and the solution
About this course:
It is advisable that you complete the following (or equivalent) since they are prerequisites for Capstone Project Studio.
Summer 2019 Schedule
These courses meet in person and make use of an online presence to varying degrees.
Restricted course. Students who wish to take this course must request permission from the program office before they can enroll.
Visitors not permitted. Internet access required.