Capstone Project Studio
The final design class culminates in a self-directed project that demonstrates compentency in site selection, analysis, programing a site, conceptualizing a design, and rendering a final conceptual design proposal booklet.
What you can learn.
- Plan and coordinate the work process for carrying out a landscape design project of significant scale and scope
- Generate solutions to complex design issues using both deductive and inductive thinking processes
- Identify and develop conceptual models, diagrams, etc., applying site analysis, context, precedents, and other relationships/research, in order to explore and test solutions to design issues
- Incorporate skills, techniques, theory, and design processes that demonstrate minimum professional proficiency in landscape architecture theory, design and graphics
- Present an original design solution graphically and verbally and a booklet documenting the design process and the solution