Introduction to SketchUp for Landscape Architects
Students who successfully complete the course will be able to develop and produce professional 3-D project models using SketchUp.
What you can learn.
- Build layers within your design
- Create file and modeling preferences
- Introduction to various libraries, setup and links
- Use of transparencies, shadows and scenes
- Exporting scenes to other usable formats
About this course:This course is intended for students and practitioners of landscape architecture with little or no 3D drawing or SketchUp experience, who want to learn to create 3D models using SketchUp, beginning with basics through 3D modeling. Students learn the various ways SketchUp can be used to design, analyze, and present information and projects.
Winter 2020 Schedule
These courses meet in person and make use of an online presence to varying degrees.
Laptop required in class with SketchUP Pro student software installed.
Visitors not permitted. Internet access required. Materials required.