Landscape Design 5: Planting Design
What you will learn.
- Reinforce understanding of the essential role of plants in providing environmental services as well human comfort
- Increase the depth of biophilia fundamental to an effective landscape
- Understand and manage the conflicts between land stewardship, appearance, cost, maintainability, and the public’s health, safety, and welfare
- Effectively explain design concepts through written narrative, graphics, and oral presentation
- Create a high-quality planting design presentation for your portfolio
About this course:
It is advisable that you complete the following (or equivalent) since they are prerequisites for Landscape Design 5: Planting Design.
Spring 2019 Schedule
These courses meet in person and make use of an online presence to varying degrees.
Visitors not permitted. Internet access required.