What you will learn.
- Photograph a variety of subjects to learn common lighting issues and powerful solutions
- Learn the use of light meters, reflectors, fill flash, soft boxes, and the safe operation of studio strobe equipment
- Explore the tools to expand not only your lighting abilities, but also insight into establishing your personal style
- Gain experience in a working photography studio
- Gain confidence achieving your personal vision with light
About this course:
It is advisable that you complete the following (or equivalent) since they are prerequisites for Lighting I.
Winter 2019 Schedule
These courses meet in person and make use of an online presence to varying degrees.
Mondays, 7-10pm, February 11 - March 18, UCLA Extension Gayley Center
Saturday, 10am - 5pm, March 2, March 9 and March 16, Studio Shoot (location TBA)