This program is perfect for...
- Professionals seeking formal training in biotech engineering
- Professionals looking to pursue career paths in biotechnology design, development, quality, regulatory compliance, and manufacturing
- Professionals seeking to focus on specific aspects of biotechnology
- Executives seeking high-level overview of biotechnology principles
What you can learn.
- Engineering processes in drug development using genes, genome, recombinant DNA technology, and genomics
- European and FDA rules, regulations, and guidance
- Manufacturing processes for biotechnology
- Quality management principles in drug development with an emphasis on GLP, GMP, GDP, GCP, and GAMP
Choose two elective courses numbered X 400 - 499 from either the Medical Device Engineering Certificate Program or the Lean Six Sigma Sequential Program (8 units).
Estimated Cost Breakdown
Application & Candidacy Fee
Estimated Program Tuition
Estimated program textbook/materials
*The Application & Candidacy fee establishes your candidacy in the program for a period of time covering normal progress toward completion and may allow you to access a variety of program benefits. See our website or speak to a program representative for more information about candidacy and program benefits.
Visa Requirement Applicable
VA Benefit Eligible
The U.S. Department of Education requires colleges and universities to disclose certain information for any financial aid eligible program that, “prepares students for gainful employment in a recognized occupation”. This information includes program costs; occupations that the program prepares students to enter; occupational profiles; on time completion rate; and for the most recent award year: the number of students who have completed the program, the number of students who complete the program within the estimated duration, the job placement rate, and the median Title IV and private loan debt incurred by those who complete the program. For gainful employment information for this program, visit our Financial Aid page.