Design Software Intensive Boot Camp
DESMA X 481.60
Photoshop, Illustrator, and InDesign are covered in this intensive and immersive course to learn the essential Adobe CC programs utilized in graphic design.
Starting at $1,600.00
As few as 11 weeks
What you can learn.
- Understand the similarities and differences of Adobe Photoshop, Illustrator, InDesign and each program's best usage
- Create and manipulate bitmap content in Photoshop, vector content in Illustrator, and layouts in InDesign
- Learn best practices and good habits in the three programs
- Gain graphic design-focused proficiency in all three programs
- Explore common trends and standards in the graphic design world
About this course:Photoshop, Illustrator, and InDesign are covered in this intensive and immersive course to learn the essential Adobe CC programs utilized in graphic design. Become fluent in editing, building, and creating design using Photoshop. Learn client branding and how to work in the vector environment for Illustrator. Understand and build layouts using InDesign, become comfortable with how all three programs are popularly used and integrated, and build proper habits. This class covers core concepts taught in the intro classes to Photoshop, Illustrator, and InDesign in a fast paced boot camp style for those that want to use these tools in their workflows quickly.
Fall 2021 Schedule
Date & Time
This section has no set meeting times.
Instructor: Hakon Engvig
No refunds after September 25, 2021
Internet access required to retrieve course materials.