An internship in real estate can provide you with practical experience in a variety of real estate job functions. Certificate students must complete a substantial portion (generally 20 units) of the program curriculum, with a GPA of 3.0 or better, before enrolling in the internship.
This program is perfect for...
- Veteran real estate professionals who want to broaden their knowledge in the areas of real estate investments, development, property management, and leasing/brokerage
- Individuals pursuing their salesperson or broker license who want a comprehensive curriculum that goes beyond that of exam preparation courses
- Individuals interested in learning the real estate profession from the ground up
What you can learn.
- Acquire specialized information that can help both entry-level and advanced professionals gain opportunities beyond sales and brokerage
- Explore current insights into the real estate market and the profession from instructors who are industry leaders
- Learn the principles and practice of real estate essential to entering the profession
What our certificates have done for our students.
feel the certificate helped them enhance their careers
1 in 4
received a salary increase after starting the certificate
say the certificate was helpful in starting a new business
3 in 4
recommend the certificate program to others
Click below to view the required and elective courses, if applicable, for this program.
Students are advised to complete X475.1 Real Estate Principles (or equivalent) since this is a prerequisite course for numerous courses in the curriculum. Those students with a current California salesperson/ broker license should consult with the certificate advisor to waive the prerequisite requirement.
Estimated Cost Breakdown
All courses in this program are paid for individually, unless otherwise noted. An application form is required to establish candidacy in this program. From the 'Apply Now' button, complete the online application and pay the application fee if applicable.
Application & Candidacy Fee
Estimated Program Tuition
Estimated program textbook/materials
*The Application & Candidacy Fee establishes your candidacy in the program for a period of time covering normal progress toward completion and may allow you to access a variety of program benefits.
The U.S. Department of Education requires colleges and universities to disclose certain information for any financial aid eligible program that, “prepares students for gainful employment in a recognized occupation”. This information includes program costs; occupations that the program prepares students to enter; occupational profiles; on time completion rate; and for the most recent award year: the number of students who have completed the program, the number of students who complete the program within the estimated duration, the job placement rate, and the median Title IV and private loan debt incurred by those who complete the program. For gainful employment information for this program, visit our Financial Aid page.