UCLA COVID-19 Protocols
- See UCLA COVID-19 Protocols and At-a-Glance Chart for details and any updates.
- It is not required that students, faculty, staff, visitors and others wear face masks at indoor spaces on campus and at UCLA facilities, however it is strongly recommended. The recommendation is intended to reduce viral spread among the Bruin community and help UCLA avoid impacts on teaching, research, and campus operations.
- Surveillance testing is not required.
- Concurrent Enrollment students are required to provide proof of vaccine and COVID-19 boosters. See information below.
Concurrent Enrollment Student Requirements
If you are a Concurrent Enrollment student, you are required to provide proof of vaccine and COVID-19 boosters (when eligible), or request an exception.
Visit the UCLA COVID-19 Action Center to:
- Submit proof of vaccine or request an exception to the COVID-19 UC Vaccination Policy
- Update/change remote status or data privacy settings
- Upload COVID-19 test results from outside the UCLA testing system
- Select "UCLA Extension Student" and follow the prompts
- New students will receive their UID (University ID) from UCLA Extension upon starting the registration process.