This program is perfect for...
- Veteran real estate professionals who want to broaden their knowledge in the areas of real estate investments, development, property management, and leasing/brokerage
- Individuals pursuing their salesperson or broker license who want a comprehensive curriculum that goes beyond that of exam preparation courses
- Individuals interested in learning the real estate profession from the ground up
What you can learn.
- Acquire specialized information that can help both entry-level and advanced professionals gain opportunities beyond sales and brokerage
- Explore current insights into the real estate market and the profession from instructors who are industry leaders
- Learn the principles and practice of real estate essential to entering the profession
Students are advised to complete X475.1 Real Estate Principles (or equivalent) since this is a prerequisite course for numerous courses in the curriculum. Those students with a current California salesperson/ broker license should consult with the certificate advisor to waive the prerequisite requirement.
Estimated Cost Breakdown
Application & Candidacy Fee
Estimated Program Tuition
Estimated program textbook/materials
Estimated Total Cost
*The Application & Candidacy fee establishes your candidacy in the program for a period of time covering normal progress toward completion and may allow you to access a variety of program benefits. See our website or speak to a program representative for more information about candidacy and program benefits.
Visa Requirement Applicable
VA Benefit Eligible
The U.S. Department of Education requires colleges and universities to disclose certain information for any financial aid eligible program that, “prepares students for gainful employment in a recognized occupation”. This information includes program costs; occupations that the program prepares students to enter; occupational profiles; on time completion rate; and for the most recent award year: the number of students who have completed the program, the number of students who complete the program within the estimated duration, the job placement rate, and the median Title IV and private loan debt incurred by those who complete the program. For gainful employment information for this program, visit our Financial Aid page.