MGMT X 423.433
READ MORE ABOUT THIS COURSE
This computer lab course teaches participants how to use the cloud-based QuickBooks program.
What you can learn.
- Create the chart of accounts, vendor lists, customer database, and manage products and services
- Learn which key financial statements are needed to review the health of your business
- Manage transactions such as invoicing customers, writing checks, and paying bills
- Use a sample account to get hands-on experience navigating the program
- Set up a business
- Reconcile bank and credit card transactions
About this course:
This course teaches participants how to use QuickBooks Online, the cloud-based version of QuickBooks. Ideal for business owners, office managers and bookkeepers, participants use a sample account to get hands-on experience with navigating through the program. This course covers how to set up a business in QuickBooks, including how to create the chart of accounts, vendors, customers, and products and services. Management of basic transactions such as invoicing customers, writing checks and paying bills is also covered. Participants also discuss how to reconcile bank and credit card transactions and what key financial statements are needed to review to understand the health of your business.